Travelers Welcome

Travelers Welcome

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shout the whispers

by Anna Maria

Don't
shout through the distance
for all the world to hear
you proclaim
unending love for me.

I would rather, you
be my mandrake
whispering the words
I long to hear.

Let the whispers linger
like  the scent of frangipani.

Let the  whispers bring in
the   music  of lyres
awakening lethargy.

Let the whispers  blow
blow  hot
fiery winds of  passion.

Don't
shout through the distance
for all the world to hear.

Begin with whispers in my ear
for just me to hear.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Russell Streur :))) @ mary annie a.v.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't
    shout through the distance
    for all the world to hear.

    Begin with whispers in my ear
    for just me to hear.....nice :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rubaz @ anna maria

    ReplyDelete