Travelers Welcome

Travelers Welcome

Sunday, December 9, 2012

TROUBLE-MAKERS

by Luis Cuauhtemoc Berriozabal

I come from a long line of trouble-makers,
double-talkers, and mirror- breakers.
I don’t know if I’m coming or going.
I don’t know if I’m being or not being.
I get bored and tired of things so easily.
It is more of a curse than a gift. I don’t
think I could ever be comfortable being me.
I look at the mirror and I want to smash it.
I go back and forth pacing aimlessly. It
makes it seem like I am aggressive and
unpredictable. I am a bit of a wild card.
I come from a long line of trouble-makers.
I am just not all there. I watch the world
with a skewed view. I am a contrarian
by nature. I can’t stop who I am. I am
coming like a cross-fire hurricane and
I’m going away like a rolling stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment