Travelers Welcome

Travelers Welcome

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ours

by Rebecca Gomez

And she is
Crying?
Is she?
And now we
Now I'll
We
Dig your fingernails into the floor
Find nothing of stability
But the click
Crunch
of nails with too much pressure
The scratch
Tear
Half moons against your palm
Oh now you want to ask?
Don't say
Things you don't mean
He doesn't
Mean
He forgot
And you forgot
And she is
She
And you aren't kissing me
Just fucking kiss me already
Why
Don't you know
He never needs to ask
Tear the tears from your throat
My throat
Her throat
But which is me
Be happy
SMILE
that he bothers
To gift you
Happy that
Anyone would stay
When most know
That you
Us
Are
dirt trash nothing
not to him
to her
to me
you
just tell me who I am
which one
and you'll believe him
won't we
But someone is screaming
And it's not me of course not
But no one is kissing me
Because you forgot
And he forgot
And she is
She is silent
She is
Laughing
I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment