Travelers Welcome

Travelers Welcome

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Approbations 579

(after Esbjörn Svensson Trio’s Ballad for the Unborn)
by Felino Soriano

I miss you now
                                    though
the breath of your scent
                                                has yet
to tug
at the curled hairs
of my nose’s quiet openness.  The memory of you
            soon, physical reenactment
will devour assumption of memory, thus

creating
                        tomorrow’s tonal reconstruction

and the now of my loneliness
                                                            will develop
softened wings, dissipate into
wild night orchestration

near the song of my unheard squalls

                                    trusting
for the one I shall
name,

                                                                     son.

No comments:

Post a Comment