Travelers Welcome

Travelers Welcome

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Modus Operandi Part I

by Morgen Streur

Yeah I'm not just sayin' it I'm livin' a vivid dream
-I'm not just playin' I created a crazy team
A mixtape's last on my list to do
I run 2 companies work for 2 more,
I'm only 24 but yes a true boss
Never used brute force yet I will if I must as a last resort
wordsmith movin' far ahead of my thoughts,
if your lady likes me take away the if quick
you're bein' double crossed,
Hot sauce,
I'm a double O agent
- Cue the Molotov cocktails,
"Mazel Tov!"
leave em shakin', not stirred
- My word is Bond, James
Don't forget my name is John Wayne,
Dont let my music confuse you,
It's a grown man game, who is you?

1 comment:

  1. Just the type of young hip hop voice that can make this joint jump.

    ReplyDelete