Travelers Welcome

Travelers Welcome

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kebab van man

by Marc Carver

I got back from somewhere
then went for a few beers while i waited for a ride.
On the way i stopped and talked to the kebab van man.
I stopped and talked to him before
but he didn't seem that keen to see me.
"You were telling me last time about your three wives."
"Christ mang, don't get me started on that. It is just the sex mang , I love the sex. I have to come once a day,or i get all tense. I finish here at six get a shower then have sex with the woman, the first two they say to me i am tired go and vank yourself off in the toilet, I say, what the hell i need you for, i pay the bills for what I want to wack myself off i go to a prostitute instead and save my money."
"But why don't they like it ." I said.
"They say the come, it drips out of them all day and they don't like it. Christ mang here is your chips."
"Thanks for the interesting conversation."

No comments:

Post a Comment