Travelers Welcome

Travelers Welcome

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Within Your Love

by Sarah E. White

Love is not a room
It’s not a place you go to and sit
To truly be in love is not like that at all
Instead it’s more like an ocean
Constantly moving and flowing
Splashing against my skin
Knocking me over
Or floating with in its current
Being swept away
Invigorated and rejuvenated by the sights and the sounds
Overwhelmed by how huge this love is
The energy of the waves driving into the shore
The crash and splash of them in each heart beat
Each kiss
Each beautiful exchange of thoughts
Imagination and ideas that can be shared within it
The mysteries that lie beneath the surface
How deep can I plunge?
The undulation of the vast surface
Waiting to be explored
Looking forward to a lifetime of exploring its depths
Falling and floating deeper within your love
It moves me about and I am weightless
I am free to swim
Free to explore
Free to be me within your love

No comments:

Post a Comment